Thursday, November 02, 2006

Madden Withdrawal

It's lovely to be home! I hope by now almost everyone has made their way home safely. Jeanne, David and Daniel should be on their way shortly, the Tynan Woods in a few days, and hopefully Martin and Beth have made it without having to travel halfway around the world.

I am suffering Madden withdrawal already! I enjoyed every minute of our wonderful week in Ireland (except perhaps the length of the return trip) and am so very grateful to have had the opportunity to share such a fabulous experience with all of you. (maybe there's a little Smithwicks withdrawal in there too.) And thanks to Jennifer we each have a unique and useful memento to commemorate our trip. I don't know about you, but I'm planning to wear my t-shirt to work tomorrow (the long-sleeved one, in case we're still in a coordinating mode) to both pretend I'm still on vacation and to show all my friends how terrific it is. (Not so subtle reminder: if you haven't already given Jennifer your t-shirt money, please send $16 per person to Jennifer Garrett at 17820 Antherium Drive, Chino Hills CA 91709). THANK YOU JENNIFER for coming up with the t-shirt idea, seeing it through, and carrying them all all the way to Ireland!!!!!!

Where are we going next?
love, kathleen

No comments: