Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I've made a reservation for dinner on Sunday night in Dublin. We picked an Italian place since I will need to carbo-load, plus we'll probably have had our fair share of fish and chips by then! The restaurant is going to set up two big tables of 14. I had told them 27, which is the tour of 20, the TynanWood contingent, and Laura's 3 friends that will be in the area. Please let me know if I've missed anyone. Here are the details:

Botticelli
3 Temple Bar (cool area, I hear)
Dublin 2
7pm (19:00)
http://www.botticelli.ie/index.html

I hear it's pretty close, we could either walk it, take the bus or cab it.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Love,
Christy

1 comment:

christina said...

thanks christy. This place comes highly recommended. Authentic Italian in Dublin- my mother would never have approved!
maureen