Monday, September 22, 2008

Exit Strategy

It's exciting to think about joining you all on a trip, not only for the great company, but to escape reality for a while. For me, June/July and certain weeks in August are difficult. In any case, I may elect to bring Nils but leave Chris at home. I've always wanted to shoot wolf from up above so Alaska may provide some fringe benefit. Seriously though, Alaska is an incredibly beautiful place and I'd really like to go back. I'm also up for points south but not in the summer. I find it's better to go to warm places when it's cold at home. I went to Costa Rica in May/June and the sheets were wet at night from the humidity.

To change the subject for the moment, I would love to catch up on what we know re: our Irish Ancestry. I'm thinking of spending some money/hiring someone to find, once and for all, Nanny and/or Pop's birth certificate. I think I saved info from the blog 2 years ago but if anyone has it chronicled, please forward it to me.

Thanks much,
Cathy

No comments: