Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reminder

Hello clan --

Just want to remind everyone that there are a number of us with school-age kids, so the usual non-school weeks would be the best;  President's Week, late June/early July, the week between X-mas and New Year's Day.   Speaking of which, we're going to Disney World the day after Thanksgiving until the following Monday. My first visit, and Daniel's first, too!

I'm doing this from my email account, per X-tina and Dan's instructions.  Hope it works!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto for us. Zack will be in his first year of Kindergarten starting Augut 09 so school breaks would be best for us. We already have a trip to Wilmington, NC planned to see my parents from 2/28-3/9/09, so two trips back to back in the spring wouldn't really be possible for us...

Tommy O & Michelle said...

Okay, not sure why Bosom is my name - blogger must have picked up my Bosom Buddies gmail account instead of our Shellntom gmail account...strange. Anyway, Bosom is me, Michelle =)